Shimano XTR M9100 Pedals
Shimano XTR M9100 Pedals – Premium Cross-Country Pedal For Full-Gas Racing
A pedal designed to help you go as fast as you possibly can. The SHIMANO XTR M9100 Pedals low platform height and wide bearing placement create a stiff and stable pedal for optimal pedaling efficiency and power transfer. Slimmer axle housing and design shed mud and muck for trustworthy performance in all conditions.
Key Features of the Shimano XTR M9100 Pedals:
- Top of the Line XC / CX Race Pedal: Ideal for high performance off-road riding and racing.
- Pedaling Stability and Efficiency: Wide bearing placement and low platform height increases stability and power transfer.
- Excellent Mud-shedding: Rounded edges and open design ensures reliable clipping in and out in all conditions.
- Durable and Low Maintenance: Strong chrome-molly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle.
- Lightweight: Weigh just 314g per pair.
- SPD cleats included.
The PD-M9100 is designed for excellent power transfer, meaning that more of your effort transfers to you going faster. The low platform height promotes pedaling stability. The bearings are widely placed, which distributes force evenly and makes the pedal more rigid. A wider body plate offers more shoe-to-pedal contact for better bike control.
The slimmer axle housing and open design of the PD-M9100 shed mud and debris for consistent engagement every time you hop on. Customize your clip in and out by adjusting the tension settings of the binding mechanism. Chrome-molly spindles and sealed bearings keep these pedals low maintenance.